1.08.2009

Season Totals for 2008

I like riding in the rain

Finally got through compiling at the stats from last season:

Running
Distance: 163 miles
Time: 21 hrs 40 min

Bicycle
Distance: 6233 miles
Time: 354 hrs 10 min
Max speed recorded: 52 mph (downhill!)

So that's roughly 376 hours of exercise, or an average of one hour a day. So far, it is keeping the doctor away.

for 2009, I expect to add a bit more running, and decrease the riding, and add in some weight training.

Goals for the 2009 season
  • Upgrade to Cat 2 on the track
  • Become competent in the Madison event
  • Crash fewer times than last season
  • Exceed 40 mph in a sprint
  • Complete the Cougar Mountain Running Series
  • Run at least one half marathon (I'd say marathon, but I've done one before, and right now it doesn't sound like fun)
  • Finish a half in under 100 minutes (just under 8 min miles)
  • Finally learn to ride a wheelie (I know - I'm so embarassed)

No comments: